Naviance Family Connection
Naviance Family Connection is a comprehensive web-based program designed specifically for students and parents. Once registered, students and parents can use it to research and track all aspects of the college planning process. Naviance Family Connection will allow you to:
- Learn more about you: Make use of several on-line surveys to help you make decisions about colleges and careers.
- Research colleges: Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to historical data for students who have applied and been admitted in the past. Explore each of your prospective colleges, access their websites, and make use of tons of college research tools.
- Stay connected: Receive important updates from us and access documents to support you in the college planning process.
- Track your progress: Record test scores, check off completion of major milestones, rate your colleges by interest level, and monitor your progress on all of the components of your college applications.
- Record meeting notes and make a “to-do” list. Make use of the journal feature to take notes during our meetings and keep track of your assigned tasks. You can also keep track of what you’ve done and still need to do in an online planner.
Already registered for Naviance? Log in to Naviance.
Find out more about Naviance by going to their website Naviance.com